Skocz do zawartości

Języki obce - pomoc.

Oogway

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

For:

I believe there should not be any tests in school at all, because they stress the students. Firstly a student stresses because he/she does not know if he/she is well prepared of it and secondly there is stress when a student gets a bad grade and is scared of his/her parents finding out.

Tests create a hierarchy in a class. Students who get good grades feel that they are better than the ones who get bad grades. Also the students who get bad grades feel very bad about it and are embarassed about them everytime that happens.

Against:

If there would not be any tests students could lose their motivation to study and do good in school. There would be no way for checking how much they know and it would be quite a challenge for student to actually try and study, because he/she knows that all of it is going to be very useful in future.

If there would not be any tests students would not have an idea how well they know the subject and there would also be no way for them to check if what they know is right. They could misunderstand something that a teacher said and later they would keep on believing in that while it actually is wrong.

Nie wiedziałem ile chciałeś, żebym napisał. Jeśli to nie jest na jutro to mogę coś jeszcze dopisać w następnych dniach, nie ma żadnego problemu.

Proszę o sprawdzenie poniższego listu. Z góry dzięki.

Liebe Claudia!

Sei mir bitte nicht böse, weil ich so lange nicht geantwortet habe. Ich habe keine Zeit für nichts gehabt.

In diese Brief möchte ich dir schreiben um Sportdisziplinen wie ich mag.

Meine Lieblingssportdisziplinen sind Basketball, Fußball und Tennis. Basketball spiele ich täglich, Tennis nur manchmal. Ich spiele Fußball nicht, aber ich sehe Fußballmatches in die Television.

Ich treibe Sport mit meine Freunden gewöhnlich an dem Sportplatz neben mein ehemalig Schule - Gymnasium Nummer 4.

Treiben diese Sports kostet nicht viel. Ich brauche nur Ball. Manchmal borge ich eine Tennisrakete über mein Freund.

Ich möchte Tennisspieler sein. Das ist interessant Sport wie ich mag. Leider ich bin zu alt zu beginnen Tennis trainieren.

So, das war alles für dieses Mal.

Mit herzlichen Grüßen

dein Lukas

Jakby ktoś nie miał co robić to prosiłbym o sprawdzenie pod kątem gramatyki i interpunkcji. Wyrazów ma być maksymalnie 250 (jest 249, nie licząc tytułu). Z góry dziękuję.

SHOULD ANIMALS BE USED IN MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS?

Have you ever heard about marvelous panacea - Aspirin? It is one of the merit of... animals. Owning to history of testing on animals medicine has improved. Have we ever thought about using animals in experiments? In my opinion they shouldn't be used in the name of medicine.

Firstly I would like to say that animals also feel pain. They are burned, deafened, poisoned. For instance monkeys are exposed to radiation in order to study the Parkinson?s disease and rabbit?s legs are broken to research about the rheumatism.

Another major reason is that using animals as human model must give false results. Many species react different with the same substances. For example morphine sedates humans but stimulates mice. Thalidomide passed the tests on animals, but caused 10000 births of children without arms and legs!

Furthermore, there are alternative methods of research. There are cheaper and more precise methods, such as computer simulation. During researching of cancer when animals are tested, it lasts 4-8 years and costs 400000$. When scientists use computers it costs 4000$ and results are available instantly.

Opponents of this view say that peoples' life is more important than animals'. They must be absolutely sure that everything they use is safe. Religious people refer to the Bible, where is written, that humans prevail over animals.

Using animals in experiments is wrong. This issue is controversial but we must realize, that in the future we will use more things, which were tested on animals, and they will become extinct...

Jakby ktoś nie miał co robić to prosiłbym o sprawdzenie pod kątem gramatyki i interpunkcji. Wyrazów ma być maksymalnie 250 (jest 249, nie licząc tytułu). Z góry dziękuję.

SHOULD ANIMALS BE USED IN MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS?

Have you ever heard about THE marvelous panacea - Aspirin? It was created thanks to... animals. Due to the long history of testing on animals, medicine has improved greatly. Have we ever thought about using animals in experiments? In my opinion they should not be used in the name of science.

Firstly I would like to say that animals also feel pain. They are burned, deafened, poisoned. For instance monkeys are exposed to radiation in order to study the Parkinson?s disease and rabbit?s legs are broken to research the rheumatism.

Another major reason against testing on animals is that using animals as a model for a human can give false results. Many species react differently to the same substances. For example morphine sedates humans but stimulates mice. Thalidomide passed the tests on animals, but caused 10000 births of children without arms and legs!

Furthermore, there are alternative methods of research. There are cheaper and more precise methods, such as a computer simulation. Reaserch of cancer, during which animals are tested, lasts 4-8 years and costs 400000$. When scientists use computers it costs 4000$ and results are available instantly.

Opponents of this view say that people's lives are more important than animals'. They must be absolutely sure that everything they use is safe. Religious people refer to the Bible, where it is written, that humans prevail over animals.

Using animals in experiments is wrong. This issue is controversial but we must realize, that in the future we will use more and more things, which have been tested on animals, and they will become extinct...

Poprawione gramatyczne/ortograficzne błędy. Merytorycznie w kilku miejscach to się jednak kupy nie trzyma.

val·i·date /ˈvælɪˌdeɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[val-i-deyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–verb (used with object), -dat·ed, -dat·ing.

1. to make valid; substantiate; confirm: Time validated our suspicions.

2. to give legal force to; legalize.

3. to give official sanction, confirmation, or approval to, as elected officials, election procedures, documents, etc.: to validate a passport.

Legalizować, potwierdzać? Pasuje?

Próbowałem sam ale nie daje rady :( jak ktoś zna język techniczny i budowe maszyn to prosze o pomoc w pzretłumaczeniu:

Machine complete with :

- continuous belt feeder

- motorized feeder with automatic stop device & micrometrical adjustment

of the feeding belts made by a potentiometer

- MBA System module 1000 mm positioned after the feeding section

- for the best alignment of the blanks

- pre-breaking of the first and third crease

- lower left gluing unit with 3 mm. wheel

- central conveyor in the closing section and folding belts with

individual speed adjustment

- electronic production control with intelligent multifunction terminal

with Touch-Screen system (Vega Integrated System V.I.S.)

- Independent motorization of the lower collector's belts, adjustable by:

decimal potentiometer.

- additional upper belts at the collector

- collector belt with pression's pneumatic control from the lower part

- remote control for the machine's driving

- safety photocell with machine stop

- safety microswitch with machine stop in the closing section

- safety microswitch with machine stop in the collector section

- digital position gauges

A ja bym poprosił kogoś kto zna dobrze język niemiecki i pomógł mi w tłumaczeniu tego tekstu. Niestety niemieciego ni w ząb nie rozumiem :/

Moim pierwszym priorytetem jest zdanie matury oraz egzaminu na prawo jazdy. Po zdaniu matury chciałbym zamieszkać w dużym mieszkaniu w centrum Warszawy, ponieważ zamierzam studiować tam grafikę komputerową oraz kontynuować naukę języka angielskiego. Po studiach chciałbym pracować w agencji reklamowej poza granicami naszego kraju. Planuję także założyć rodzinę i osiedlić się w domu na przedmieściach. Kiedy już zostałbym prezesem, mógłbym sobie pozwolić na większy dom z dużym ogrodem i basenem, służbowy samochód oraz Po przejściu na emeryturę poświęciłbym się rodzinie i swoim pasjom, np. łowieniu ryb.

• 3 tygodnie później...
Próbowałem sam ale nie daje rady cry.gif jak ktoś zna język techniczny i budowe maszyn to prosze o pomoc w pzretłumaczeniu:

Ciągle tego potrzebujesz? Bo akurat wtedy jak to dałeś to nie miałem czasu, a później zapomniałem, ale jak jest potrzeba to ciągle mogę to przetłumaczyć.

Dzieki za checi, ale jakos sobie juz poradzilem :)

Pytanko:

Jak wymawia się nazwisko Jakuba de Molay? W młodości mej dumnej wymawiałem to "molaj", później jednak przestawiłem się na wersję "mole". Wczoraj jednak w tv w związku z odtajnieniem dokumentów z Chinon usłyszałem znowu moją starą wersję "molaj". Orientuje się ktoś? :)

wikipedia podaje, że : "ay" - czytamy jak "ej". dotyczy to oczywiście francuskiego teraźniejszego. Myślę jednak, że obecny francuski, różni się i to znacznie od francuskiego z początku XIV wieku. Problemu więc raczej nie rozwiążę, ale wróć do ostatniej ekranizacji Królów Przeklętych ( zresztą bardzo słabej) i będziesz miał teraźniejszą wymowę.

• 2 tygodnie później...
Co oznacza dokładnie "far, far away" i "far away"? Jest między nimi jakaś różnica?

Far Far Away to miasto ze Shreka :)

A tak na serio - tak jak mówi Reaper, dodam jeszcze, że pierwszy zwrot przyjął się w bajkach i opowieściach, a polski odpowiednik jest bardziej uroczy - "za siedmioma górami, za siedmioma rzekami".