Skocz do zawartości

Manchester United

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

E tam. Nicolas to świetny piłkarz a Ferguson go utemperuje. Tacy właśnie pasuja na Old Trafford. A ponoć zmienił się jak przeszedł na islam :]

Świetny owszem (vide naprawdę niezły mecz z Ukrainą w barwach Francji w weekend), ale nadal jestem zdania, że to facet z charakterkiem, a nie charakterem. A tych drugich dużo chętniej widziałbym na OT.

Z zabojadow to tylko Eric Cantona sie nadawal do gry w MU. Anelka niech sobie gra tam gdzie gra. I w sumie chyba nie potrzeba nam na sile jakis wzmocnien w ataku bo jest Roonie i Alan Smith i moze w koncu Rossi dostanie szanse w pierwszej ekipie. A w ostatecznosci w ataku Nani i Ronaldo tyz moga zagrac.

Jonny Evans is aiming to break up Manchester United's Premiership-winning central defensive partnership of Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic.

After splitting last season between United's Belgian feeder club Royal Antwerp and Championship side Sunderland, Evans will be brought into the Old Trafford first-team squad by Sir Alex Ferguson when pre-season training starts next month.

The teenage Northern Ireland international was involved in United's pre-season programme last season as Ferdinand, Gary Neville and Gabriel Heinze were given extended leave after the World Cup.

Ferguson wanted the Newtownabbey man to gain more experience, but he has now told Evans that he wants him to make a challenge at Old Trafford.

"The manager has made it clear that I won't be going out on loan again," said Evans.

"I'll be back at United and we'll see what happens.

"I'll be involved in pre-season and he has more or less said that I will get games."

Although only 19-years-old, Evans has impressed in his five international appearances so far and he played a big part for Sunderland as they secured promotion back to the Premiership at the first time of asking.

Manager Roy Keane hasn't given up hope of a return to the Stadium of Light for Evans, but with Ferguson indicating that first-team opportunities will arise, the player himself is ready to fight for his chance.

"I want to play for Manchester United," said Evans.

"I am a Manchester United fan and it has been my aim since I signed for the club to get into the first team.

"The incentive is there for me now and I want to be good enough to be playing for Manchester United."

Evans has yet to make his competitive debut for United. He will be expected to make his bow in the not too distant future, with Ferguson continuing to use the Carling Cup to blood some of his talented youngsters, a practice that has been in place for many years, with the likes of Paul Scholes, David Beckham and the Neville brothers, Gary and Phil, all making the breakthrough to the first team that way

BELFAST TELEGRAPH

Mowie Wam, ten chlopak bedzie kiedys kapitanem ekipy z Old Trafford...

UNITED will compile a team of experts to argue the Reds' case in their bid to gain a work permit for Brazilian Anderson.

The club are expecting a red-tape battle to secure the services of the 19-year-old.

The immigration department at the Home Office are set to reject United's first official application for a permit to allow Anderson to move to England from Porto.

The Reds agreed last week a move in principle for the midfielder at a cost of £17m.

However, the transfer will be conditional on the South American teenager successfully getting a work permit.

The first application will almost certainly be rejected, as Anderson does not meet the criteria set by the Home Office.

Imports into the Premier League have to have played in 75 per cent of their country's international matches over the last two years.

Jak mozna sie bylo spdziewac sa klopoty z pozwoleniem na prace dla Brazylijczyka, ale nie ma co panikowac. Od poczatku wiadomo bylo, ze nie moze dostac pozwolenia za pierwszym podejsciem, bo nie gral w reprezentacji. Bedzie sie trzeba odwolac i powolac tak jak zawsze na "szczególny talent" zawodnika.

W ostatnich artkulach na stronie Devil site iz napastnik Athletico Madrid Fernando Torres jest na wyciagniecie reki Fergusona

F.Torres jest moim ulubionym pilkarzem tak sadze. A na sama mysl iz przejdzie do ukochanego klubu, to az ciarki przechodza

Pozdro

Przetłumaczy to ktoś na polski?

Nie wiem po co MU kolejny napastnik, tym bardziej, że Torres kosztowałby zapewne ok. 30 mln €

W ostatnich artkulach na stronie Devil site iz napastnik Athletico Madrid Fernando Torres jest na wyciagniecie reki Fergusona

F.Torres jest moim ulubionym pilkarzem tak sadze. A na sama mysl iz przejdzie do ukochanego klubu, to az ciarki przechodza

Pozdro

Przetłumaczy to ktoś na polski?

Nie wiem po co MU kolejny napastnik, tym bardziej, że Torres kosztowałby zapewne ok. 30 mln €

O to, to, to! Po co wydawać 30 mln, skoro jest Rooney, Rossi, Smith, Solskjaer, Saha ? A przecież i tak, patrząc na zakupy, będziemy grali 4-3-3 z jednym Roone'em na szpicy....

Z tymi napastnikami to tak bym optymistycznie nie patrzył (broń Boże, nie twierdzę tym samym, że Torres powinien trafić na OT):

- Saha podatny na wszelkie (w zasadzie) urazy;

- Solskjaer raczej będzie już grał rolę głębokiego rezerwowego i powoli wieszał buty na kołku;

- przyszłość Rossiego na OT też nie jest wcale taka pewna - sam zawodnik jakiś czas temu w wywiadzie TV powiedział, że chętniej zostałby we Włoszech, bo tu ma szansę grać, a w United znów powróci na ławkę rezerwowych i trudno będzie mu się z niej wyrwać;

- Smith wciąż daleki jest od przyzwoitej nawet formy (zwłaszcza strzeleckiej), a trudno cieszyć się z posiadania napastnika, który zagra raz na 5-6 spotkań lepszy mecz i strzeli bramkę.

Zostaje więc w zasadzie (spośród wymienionej piątki) tylko Rooney oraz powiększające się grono bardzo ofensywnych pomocników. Czy to nie za mało?

Zostaje więc w zasadzie (spośród wymienionej piątki) tylko Rooney oraz powiększające się grono bardzo ofensywnych pomocników. Czy to nie za mało?

IMHO nie za mało. Dlaczego? Ja to widzę tak:

- Wspomniany Rooney gra w pierwszej jedenastce.

- Na zmiany wchodzi Rossi.

- Smith, Saha, Solskjaer rezerwa wyciągana w przypadku kontuzji, FA Cup, Pucharu Ligi, czy nawet LM :]

Najważniejsze jest teraz to, żeby przekonać Rossi'ego do powrotu na Old Trafford. Chłopak musi uwierzyć, że ma szansę zaistnieć w United i że będzie dostawał dużo szas na występy ( oczywiście jeśli wygra rywalizację z Sahą, Smithem i Solskjaerem o miejsce na ławce, w co osobiście nie wątpię ). Gdyby młodego Włocha nie interesowało bycie napastnikiem nr. 2, to wtedy należałoby sprowadzić jakiegoś młodego, około 20-letniego zawodnika, który mógłby zająć miejsce Rossi'ego.

Oczywiście wszystko zweryfikuje sezon, ale co do jednego nie możemy mieć wątpliwości ---> My tu możemy gadać ile chcemy, ale sytuację w klubie i tak najlepiej zna Sir Alex Ferguson i decyzja, jaką podejmie w sprawie obsady ataku Man Utd będzie właściwa.

Czyli Rooney na równym, wysokim poziomie (Premiership i LM jako najważniejsze z rozgrywek) ma grać ok. 45-50 spotkań w sezonie? IMO, może zagrać i 60 spotkań, ale daleki jestem od pewności, że będzie go stać na grę na 100% w każdym z tych spotkań. To raz. Dwa, skąd przekonanie, że będziemy grać akurat 4-3-2-1 (vel 4-3-3)? Równie dobrze można mówić o graniu 4-4-2. Za wcześnie bowiem na jakiekolwiek poważniejsze dyskusje na ten temat. Pewnie pierwsze letnie sparingi coś pokażą w tym względzie...

Inna sprawa, że dla Naniego i Andersona (przy założeniu, że Home Office zachowa się klasycznie w przypadku odwołania dotyczącego "młodego, utalentowanego bez stażu reprezentacyjnego") pierwszy sezon w Anglii może być wyjątkowo trudny i nie ma pewności, że będą grać równie dobrze jak w Portugalii...

Ja nie mam watpliwosci - jesli w klubie zostanie Loui to zakup napastnika jest calkowice zbedny. Na swoje szanse zasluzyli Rossi i Smith i mam nadzieje, ze je dostana.

Manchester United goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak will not consider a loan move to Sunderland, and will stay at Old Trafford to fight for his place.

The Polish international was back-up to Edwin van der Sar last season, and looked set to go elsewhere with Ben Foster returning from his loan at Watford.

However, Foster's recent knee injury has given Kuszczak hope of nailing down a regular first-team place.

"My chances for a place in the starting eleven will be higher as I already have the first and most difficult season behind me," he told Polish TV.

"No loan deals will be considered. My aim is to stay and fight for the right to be the first goalkeeper of Manchester United.

"I would like to play here till the end of my career because this is the best club in the world and no other club can lure me away."

Nie jestem wielkim fanem talentu Tomka, ale brawa za postawe :)

LOUIS Saha's nightmare continues. He will not be back for United until November at least, adding more urgency to the Premiership champions' summer search for a striker.

The injury-jinxed Frenchman has had a knee operation in the United States that will rule him out for around six months.

It's the latest depressing chapter in a catalogue of cruel problems that have dogged the 29-year-old's Old Trafford career since he signed from Fulham for £12.9m in January 2004.

His hit-and-miss career with the Reds had placed his future at the club under the microscope with a summer exit rumoured.

"Louis has had surgery in America and he won't be on the field now for a few months," Saha's agent Ranko Stojic told M.E.N. Sport.

"There is no question that he will be changing clubs. He's been unlucky and it is very important now that he gets back to 100 per cent fitness.

"I don't know when he will be able to start training again but he is looking at being back around November or December. But it is going to be a while."

Saha's long-term KO kills any hopes the Reds may have had of selling him to bring in funds for new strikers or using him as bait in transfer swap deals.

The Parisian had been linked with a return to France where Le Championnat title winners Lyon were said to be keen.

The Reds could have recouped around £5m for the player, who scored 13 goals in the championship-winning campaign.

His name had also been linked with a move back to London to join Tottenham as a tempter to persuade Spurs boss Martin Jol to part with one of Sir Alex Ferguson's targets Dimitar Berbatov.

Burden

Saha took on the main goalscoring burden in the wake of prolific hitman Ruud van Nistelrooy's exit to Real Madrid last summer.

The Frenchman scored 12 goals in his first 20 appearances of the term as the Reds stormed into pole position in the title battle.

Fergie admitted at that point he couldn't envisage naming a senior XI without Saha on the sheet after finally appearing to overcome the injury nightmare of the previous two-and-a-half years.

But in 2007 the injury curse struck again with venom and he started only four games from the New Year to the end of the campaign adding just one more goal to his tally.

He struggled for nearly three months with a hamstring complaint and Fergie appeared to have lost patience with him.

While United's medics had passed him fit Fergie revealed that the player needed to be 100 per cent in his head before he would make a comeback.

With United's senior squad becoming ravaged by injury, it was a source of much private irritation in the Reds camp.

The hamstring problem finally cleared but a week before the FA Cup Final against Chelsea Fergie revealed he had ruled Saha out after the Frenchman suffered a knee injury in training.

That problem has now been operated on but has weakened United's attack for the start of the season on August 11.

Having spent £50m-plus on Owen Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson, Old Trafford chief executive David Gill has said that a few players could be leaving.

But whether it was to balance the books or to provide cash to fund the import of another striker the loss of Saha is a blow to the Reds.

:(

Louis ma wrecz koszmarnego pecha. W pelni sil to jeden z najlepszych napastnikow w lidze, a na pewno idelanie pasujacy do naszego stylu gry...Echhh

Nie watpie w to, ze jest dobrym zawodnikiem, kiedy nic mu nie odpada, ale nie ukrywajmy - z polowy napastnika robi nam sie 27,5% napastnika. Albo i jeszcze mniej. Troche mnie dziwi, ze nie poddano go operacji wczesniej, kiedy i tak nie gral. Teraz caly okres przygotowawczy w plecy, zakladajac, ze wroci do zdrowia pazdziernik/listopad to zanim odzyska forme będzie Boze Narodzenie, badz po nowym roku.

Pomijając osobę Sahy (oraz Solskjaera, który wielkimi krokami zbliża się do zakończenia kariery), warto wspomnież, że brytyjska prasa coraz częściej pisze o ewentualnym odejściu Smudge'a, którego bardzo chętnie widziałby wśród swoich podopiecznych Roy Keane. Nawet jeśli to plotka, to uważam, że trzeba zastanowić się nad zakupem klasycznego napastnika (nie żadnego skrzydłowo-napastnika, czy ofensywnopomocnikowego napastnika). Nie jestem przekonany do Huntelaara, ale potrzeba nam kogoś, kto będzie egzekutorem. Asystować ma kto, strzelać już niekoniecznie (sam Rooney to za mało, a Rossi to wciąż melodia przyszłości).