Skocz do zawartości

Managery on-line

Matox

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nie wiem czy bycie w zespole cos daje , ale chyba warto spróbować
Daje tyle, że możesz wymieniać się doświadczeniem z kolegą z zespołu

Niestety chyba można być w zespole tylko z graczem z tej samej grupy

Jeśli tylko wymieniac doświadczeniem to po co zakladac zespół? Nie ma z tego dodatkowej kasy?

Mamy od tego forum :D

Prosze o przetłumaczenie :) Możecie napisać ogólnie o co chodzi

It happened again - information was displayed that should not be available, this time it was data that helps to set up the car and distribute DRP/DQP. It was introduced by me yesterday late night when I was trying to make sure that server software upgrade (which was done yesterday - Wednesday) can go smoothly.

Thanks to Jon, Neil and everyone else who informed me as soon as I woke up, but even that was not soon enough, so some urgent fix had to be applied to solve the situation in the best way possible and not to give some of managers unfair advantage. The following has been done:

- Practice/Warmup/Qualification/Race Orders data was deleted and you will have to redo everything from scratch.

- Car wear in Practice/Warmup/Qualification was removed until the next race (not in testing!!!).

- All tracks' data has been changed, some more than others, also I have used this opportunity to fix gears setup issue (always 100 or close to it). Also extra fuel in your car will have a bit bigger influence than before.

- Next race postponed to Monday, 24th of September, 18:00 for everyone. This will cause some delays in generating races for class 4 and some for class 3 (because first races will be generated for c1 and c2), but it was very important, because this will allow me to turn car wear on in Practice/Warmup/Qualification after offices will be closed and it has to be done at the same time for everyone.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for delays in the race on Monday and all this matter. I know recently quality of my work has been somewhat low and I am a bit disappointed in myself as well, but I want to assure you that I will learn from my mistakes and will do everything to make sure they do not happen again.