Skocz do zawartości

FMF Exclusive Logos for FM2012

Angel-svk

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

fmflogosbanner.jpg

FMF Exclusive Logos

Looking to enhance your Football manager experience? To add the little bit of extra? Why not add some cool logos in to your game? You don't need to search the internet any further. AT FMFormation we have the perfect solution for you. The always expanding FMF Exclusive logos contain more than 10.000 club, nation and competition logos from all around the globe to add the extra something in to your game.

Last Year our megapack had 4000 logos, this year it has 10.863 logos and we are still working.

Download

How to Install

After the download just extract the file to the following file: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012. Once you have done that go to your preferences tab and untick the ''Skin Cache'' checkbox and tick the ''always reload skin'', then confirm.

Brought to you by www.FMFormation.net

Sorry I cant write Polish, but I can read as my girlfriend is from Poland

:)

Enjoy