Skocz do zawartości

[CM 01/02] DEAN Update

DEAN

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

http://rapidshare.com/files/69026992/2_Dean_Patches.rar.html

Tym razem 2 patche w jednym.:

Dean Patch 3 liga PL - dodaje 3 lige polska, znosi podział na grupy, czyli stara wersja bez ligi angielskiej ale z uaktualniony składami w rtym 1,2 i częsciow 3 ligi na 12.11.07 oraz dokładnie dopracowanami statsami

Dean Patch v 2 - nowsza wersja, bez 3 ligi ale za to z 1 grupą , lia nagielską , 7 innych , nowych lig, zmienionymi nazwami, lig, panstw itd, z poprawioną 1 i 2 liga polską . stopniowe bede poprawiał mankamenty polskiej ligi. uaktualnienie datowane na 12.11.07.

oba działaja na łatce 3.9.68.

oraz tapani patch 3.10

zawierają dodatki Zozoa'e , będące uaktualnieniem patcha tapaniego,

posiada edytory ułatwijace zmiany , kóre zrobiłem. Edytory autorstwa rówmnież Zozoa.

więcej info na: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/Forum/index.php

można , ale do tej pory wystarczyło to zrobic patchem.

tu jest cos co może pomóc ale bedziesz miał komentarz po angielsku co i tak chyba nei ma znaczenia jesli chcesz zeby był szybki:

a co do uzywania patch 3.10 to on powinien wszystko załatwic. upewnij sie ze dobrze uruchamiasz patcha, na koncu powinna pokozac sie opcja "changes applied" albo "patch applied"

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/Forum/showthread.php?t=2818

za menubary, czyli za to co zapewne chcesz zmienisz odpowiadają 2 pliki w w Dacie...match.mbr i game.mbr (jeden podczas meczu, drugi ogólnie )...mozesz je sobie sam zmienić/wporwadzić, tylko musisz mieć jakiś format bmp.

Zmianiasz za pomocą "edytorka" graficznego (picked.exe?), któy masz w głównym katalogu menagera albo pójść na łatwizne i znaleźć sobie w internecie (jeszcze tego troche jest:D)...

Z tapetą sprawa jest podobna. Plikiem odpowiedzialnym jest default_pic.rgn w Dacie (jeżeli grasz na background changed off-ja tak gram bo musze miec ultra ciemne tło:P)...szukasz fajnej tapetki w bmp. przerabiasz, podmieniasz i hulasz....

Troche OFF TOPowo ale może sie przydać:

Chce zamienic ligi.. znlazlem pewnien opis ale poangielsku... Jest tu wielu co znaja lepiej angielski odemnie :P i może by przetłumaczyli i napisali co trzeba zrobić:

THE ULTIMATE LEAGUE REPLACEMENT GUIDE

WARNING: YOU CANNOT INSERT YOUR LEAGUE IN THE GAME WITH ITS PARTICULAR RULES! THIS GUIDE ONLY HELPS YOU TO PLAY AN EXISTING LEAGUE FORMAT IN YOUR COUNTRY! (For example you can replace the Turkish league with the Israeli league but the league will be played with the Turkish rules. 6 foreigners limit, 18 teams in the first division, second division consisting of 5 groups, etc.)

TOOLS NEEDED

SI's Official CM3 Pre Game Data Editor

Tri Wasono's CM3 Pre Game Data Editor

Andrei Yakovenko's Teamswap Tool

Andrei Yakovenko's Massswap Tool

Benjamin Peterson's AXE

FIRST STEP: DECIDING WHICH LEAGUE TO REPLACE

Decide which league to replace with the one you got in mind. Note that country and nation names should exactly fit in character count. TURKEY (6 characters) & ISRAEL (6 Characters), TURKISH (7 characters) & ISRAELI (7 Characters) is a perfect fit. Otherwise you have to force your creativity. When I had replaced the Belgian League with the Turkish League, country names were changed as BELGIE and TURKIYE. You can even replace the PORTUGUESE league with the Israeli one but then PORTUGAL will be PORTGL or something where PORTGSE people live, and you will play ELISRAEL league of ISRAELIYAN people . By the way, replacing the leagues where clubs have b teams is not recommended!

Check all the leagues and decide which structure fit best. I have not yet tried moving a non-European league to Europe so for now avoid trying to replace the Japanese league with some European league. Pick up a league which is on the same continent of yours. You can replace an EU member league with a non-eu member country's league but keep in mind that EU member countries don't have player restrictions. Someday on the game you may find your Israeli clubs with no Israeli players in the squad. Besides Israeli league starting in early spring won't be realistic so I don't think you would like to replace the Swedish league with the Israeli just because their names fit in character count 

SECOND STEP: GETTING STARTED

Taking Israel as our example we consider everything above and find two leagues best for replacement: Turkey & Croatia. Although Turkey fits better in terms of names we will now replace the Croatian league with the Israeli league as it better fits in structure. Don't forget that our future modifications will make Israel appear as "Israell", Israeli as "Israelli", Croatia as "Croata" and Croatian as "Croatan" in the game.

Open the official editor, view nations and search Croatia. View stats, check the number of clubs. It is 112. That means we need at least 112 Israeli clubs. Israel has 22 clubs in the game so we are going to add 90 more teams. Using Tri Wasono's editor create an Israeli Premier League and an Israeli Lower League and move all the existing plus new Israeli clubs there (Continent: Europe, Nation: Israel)

THIRD STEP: TEAM SWAP

Using Andrei Yakovenko's Teamswap tool, swap the teams of the Israeli leagues and Croatian leagues. You will notice that Croatia has a lower and a third division that does not appear in the game. Don't forget to swap every team! Teamswap also changes clubs' nationality. (If the nation you are replacing have clubs in the "A Lower League", you should edit those clubs' names, either edit or release their staff, set their stadium to <none> after completing the league replacement process. In Croatia there are not any.)

FORTH STEP: MASS SWAP

Now open Andrei Yakovenko's Massswap tool. It must be placed in the data folder. Press -1 and then 'ENTER'. The nation id list will be saved on nation.txt file. Open the file and look for Croatia's and Israel's id numbers. Re-execute the utility. Write 46 for Croatia and 'ENTER' then 92 for Israel. Israel and Croatia are swapped now! You can now play the game but we are going to make some manual editing with AXE the hex editor to make to game more realistic. You won't like to see Israeli players as Croatian and Israeli teams competing under "Croatian" named competitions.

FIFTH STEP: MANUALLY EDITING THE FILES

Open club_comp.dat, nat_club.dat, nation.dat, staff_comp.dat with AXE. Search for: croatian, croatia, israel and israeli as ANSI String type. Be sure case sensitive box is not checked. Change EVERY Croatia, Croatian, Israel and Israeli to Israell, Israelli, Croata and Croatan respectively in these files. Also swap the abbreviations of Croatia and Israel in the nation.dat file. (HRV & ISR)

Using AXE follow the same process for cm0001.exe and language.ldb files BUT DON'T TOUCH THIS TYPE OF LINE IN BOTH: Croatian<%s - COMMENT - language> It has nothing to do with the country or the nation. It is language definition.

Rename Israel and Croatia as Israell and Croata in the euro.cfg file with notepad and you are almost done it.

SIXTH STEP: MORE EDITING FOR MORE REALISM

Open Tri Wasano's Pre-Game Editor and go to miscellaneous search menu. Search for "Israell" in nation search. Write down what you see in general and miscellaneous page. Do the same thing for "Croata". Edit Croata with the info you wrote down for Israel and vice versa (not the cities ). Then search for "Israelli" in competition search and give realistic numbers for the reputation of the "Israelli" competitions. You may also want to change their abbreviations.

Open the official editor, view international competitions and replace 1998 World Cup Third placed team "Israell" with "Croata" from the list  Then view club competitions. Clear Israeli competitions' histories… Now you may insert the correct history.

Swap national managers' positions if you don't want to see Mirko Jozic (Croatia manager) as Israel manager and vice versa.

FINALLY….

The league structure is ready. The only weird thing you'll notice will be to see Croata in Israel's World Cup Qualifying Group and Israell in Croatia's.

You can now add as many staff, players, officials as you want to make a perfect CM Israeli Patch  (Adding players with Tri Wasano's editor is not recommended as it spoils the names.dat files.)

Have fun…

qelebex@f2s.com

26th June 2001

THANKS TO:

Tri Wasano for his CM Pre-game editors which let the idea of patching CM3 come in mind,

Jonas Noren for making those little tools for me 2 years ago which cleared the route to patching CM3,

and Andrei Yakovenko for the special tools which made CM3 patching possible in 2 days instead of 2 months!

@DEAN

Ty zamieniałeś ligi.. może mógłbyś napisać pokrótce co i jak ;)

za dużo by tłumaczyć -polecam translator :}

w skrócie:

a/ to skomplikowane ale mozna sobiep oradzic

b/ zajmuje to duzo czasu

c/bez angielskiego ani róż :} bo wszystkie edytora sa po inchszemu

d/warto spytac Zozoa, kolesia ktory tworzy edytory i jest autorem powyzszej ibnstukcji:

link tu:

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

ps. w ostatnim patchu dean patch v2 zamienilem lige polska z holenderska

zamiana z belgijska miala miejsce w poprzednim patchu. oba znajduja sie w ostnim linku z patchami ( oba w jednym, do wyboru)

POWODZENIA

mozna sie tego nauczyc ,ja uczylem sie na wlasnych bledach metodą prób i błedów to najlepszy sposob. sam bym wszystko dokaldnei wyjasnil ale brakuje mi czasu po prostu

a tu instrukcja w youtube dotyczaca instlacji najnowszego patcha champmana, moj działa na tej samej zasadzie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poZgjf-Qyi4

ps. w ostatnim patchu dean patch v2 zamienilem lige polska z holenderska

zamiana z belgijska miala miejsce w poprzednim patchu. oba znajduja sie w ostnim linku z patchami ( oba w jednym, do wyboru)

A jak podmienie odpowiednie pliki z Twojego patcha z plikami z golej wersji gry to bedzie to dzialalo?

Potrzeba mi Lige Polska bez podzialu na gruby ale ze starymi skladami ;)

• 2 miesiące później...

Już dziś nowy UPDATE:

- zawiera patch Tapani 3.10 - gra zaczyna się w 2007 roku itd

Instalacja

- zainstalować grę

- zainstalować łatke 3.9.68

- sciagnać i nadpisać pliki z DEAN UPDATE

-u stawić tryb zgodności

- ewentualnie gdy nam nie pasują obecne ustawienia - użyć cm patchera zamieszczonego w folderze(dla zaawansowanych)

- update PL ligi ,zamienionej z holendrską

- zmiany finansów, stadionów, dobudowane stadiony na Euro 2012 :}

- cześc transferów musiałem zostawić tak jak jest z powodu nieskonczenia sie okienka transferowego np: Bury już w Norrkeping

-transfery na swiecie, w polsce na dzien dzisiajszy czyli walentynki :}

- poprawione reputacje pilkarzy, trenerow, klubow, reprezentacji

- z racji zamiany z liga holenderska musialem dodac 2 kluby do 1 ligi i kilka do drugiej - skladow nie uzupelnialem w niektorych klubach poniewz dodanie zbyt duzej ilosci pilkarzy "buguje" bazę danych - odkrył to już Rooni

prosze kogos z was o upload na jakiejs innej stronce bo rapidshare ma to do siebie ze szybko wygasa, a tak by było dla potomnych

LINK:

http://rapidshare.de/files/38574785/DEAN_UPDATE08.rar.html