Skocz do zawartości

Manchester United

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

A w miedzyczasie dowiedzielismy sie juz, ze Hargreaves bedzie zarabial w United 'jedyne' 60 tysiecy funtow tygodniowo. Transfer Anglika jest juz ponoc dopienty, a mi sie marzy teraz jeszcze skrzydlowy, ktory potrafilby dosrodkowywac, a jednoczecnie grac w pilke, a takiego na dzien dzisiejszy nie widze. :-k

Mi tez sie marzy skrzydlowy, a jednoczesnie mam cicha nadzieje, ze w koncu na miare swojego talentu zagra ktos z trojki:

- Eagles

- Lee Martin

- Richardson

Kolejnosc nieprzypadkowa. Zainteresowalbym sie jednak rowniez mlodym Danielem Rosem, ktory zrobil na mnie olbrzymie wrazenie podczas ME u-17

Z tego co jednak czytam sytuacja Naniego nie jest do konca jasna. Podobno Portugalczyk zadnego kontraktu nie podpisal...

Byc moze zawita do nas kolejny Portugalczyk? Jesli tak bedzie to nie widze innej mozliwosci niz gra 4-3-3

Co do Richiego - jak dla mnie Kierna lepiej prezentuje sie na lewej obronie niz w drugiej linii :)

Wi?ksze zmartwienie mog?oby by?, gdyby potwierdzi?y si? "nieoficjalne informacje BBC Sport" o tym, jakoby SAF wzi?? na celownik Craiga Gordona (ca. 8 mln funtów), który w przysz?ym sezonie mia?by wraz z Fosterem zmusi? vdS do oddania miejsca w bramce.

jak dla mnie to bylby przeplacony ruch :P 8 mln to nawet dla MU sporo, a Gordon nie jest niezbedny. tymbardziej, ze na dzien dzisiejszy znalazlo by sie kilku tanszych bramkarzy o podobnej klasie (zreszta po co kolejny, ktory swietne interwencje przeplata babolami :P?)

THE Glazer family are ready to consider bids for Manchester United - potentially throwing the club into off-field turmoil once more.

Less than three years after Malcolm Glazer finally won his controversial takeover battle in a deal that cost £831million, United's future is up in the air again.

Boardroom figures are privately conceding a sale in the short-term is likely after the Glazers realised United was not the cash cow they believed it would be.

Advertisement

If they sell, there is bound to be a period of uncertainty just as manager Sir Alex Ferguson would be aiming to build on the Premiership triumph.

Financial sources in the City last night confirmed feelers have started going out from Old Trafford because the takeover was proving so costly.

Malcolm Glazer paid £790m, plus legal fees of £41.3m, to win his drawn-out fight for control of the world's biggest club.

But to do so he borrowed a staggering £559m from City institutions. Last year, a refinancing package, organised by merchant bank JP Morgan, only came after the amount owed to hedge funds had grown by another £71m, leaving a total debt of £660m.

JP Morgan's fees for that transaction came to £90m - the cost of three Wayne Rooneys - and the club now faces annual repayments of £62m. That burden is wiping out the bulk of United's profits.

Despite the capacity of Old Trafford increasing to 76,000, escalating player wages and the need to continually invest in the squad - the Glazers promised Ferguson £25m each year plus an extra £25m one-off for a star signing - account for a huge chunk of income.

Fans were outraged by ticket prices for next season going up 14 per cent and the cost of home cup ties rising.

The relationship between the club's management and the Florida-based owners is becoming more and more of an issue and with Glazer seriously ill after a stroke last year and having to put control of the business in the hands of his sons, it seems he is increasingly looking for a way out.

United chief executive David Gill was said to have been in a "really bad mood" before United's FA Cup Final defeat, preoccupied by affairs at the club.

One well-placed City source said: "What we're all hearing is United hasn't turned out to be what the Glazers thought it was. When they paid so much, they were convinced a lot of money was to be made.

"Buying United wasn't about owning a football club, but a business decision and from an investment point of view it's been little short of disastrous."

:D:D

Ja pozwole sobie od razu zdementowac powyzsza rewelacje. :keke: Za www.dailymail.co.uk:

Malcolm Glazer has no intention of selling Manchester United.

For the second time in a fortnight, stories have surfaced suggesting the American billionaire is ready to offload the Old Trafford club after realising the profits to be made fall short of his lofty expectations.

After completing a controversial Â?800million buy-out two years ago, Glazer has already re-financed United's massive debts once and chief of staff Ed Woodward is believed to be working on another re-structuring, which would reduce annual interest payments from a startling Â?65million a year.

Yet the Glazer family refute in the strongest terms possible any suggestion they want to sell the new champions.

After rejecting a similar story on the eve of the last Premiership home game against West Ham earlier this month, the Glazers have been 'flabbergasted' to discover yet more speculation surfacing.

At a time when United are about to benefit from a massively increased TV deal and knowing revenue from sponsorship and season-ticket sales - albeit through major price increases which have attracted huge criticism from fans' groups - is about to rise significantly, there would appear to be no sense behind any move by the Glazers to bail out now.

And a spokesman for the family could not have been more clear when he pointed out their vision for the future.

"The Glazer family have a long-term commitment to Manchester United and that is not going to change," he said.

"Quite simply, they are not interested in selling the club. Why would they?

"They are determined to make United more successful, both on and off the pitch."

The Glazers' commitment to backing Sir Alex Ferguson in the transfer market is likely to be tested this summer as the United boss has identified three big-name targets who he believes will give the Red Devils the best chance of defending their Premiership crown and pushing on from their appearance in the Champions League semi-finals.

Owen Hargreaves' capture is set to be confirmed swiftly, possibly as early as today now chief executive David Gill has returned from his trouble-shooting mission in Malaysia.

PAULO FERREIRA has put the boot into champions Manchester United by declaring Chelsea are still the Premiership’s best team.

The Portuguese full-back said: “I insist 100 per cent that United are not a better team than Chelsea. When all our players are fit then we’re still the best in the country.

“We played United three times this season and they did not win any of those games.”

Blues boss Jose Mourinho has made no secret of his search for a new right-back but Ferreira, 28, insists: “My future is with Chelsea.

“I’ve won two titles and my ambition for next season is to win a third title and also win the Champions League.”

:wacko:

Swoja droga ludzie zwiazani z Chelski musza zyc w jakiejs innej rzeczywistosci. Znany jest juz przeciez "kalkulator Essiena", a teraz "i tak jestesmy najlepsi" Ferreiry. Idac za slowami Portugalczyka mozemy dojsc do wniosku, ze nawet WHU jest lepszy niz my :D

United target Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, 23, wants to stay at Ajax.

The £12million-rated striker said: “I need to progress as a player before a foreign experience.”

I dobrze :P

A niech se gadaja co chca i ile chca ale i tak przez caly sezon ogladali numery koszulek MU w tabeli. MU rowniez przez znaczna czesc sezonu grala bez wielu swoich podstawowych graczy i jakos frajersko punktow nie gubila.

Giggs to retire from internationals

UNITED midfielder Ryan Giggs will announce his retirement from international football with Wales this afternoon.

The Wales skipper will end a 16-year career with his country by playing his 64th international on Saturday against the Czech Republic in the Euro 2008 qualifier at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium.

It is believed that Giggs made a personal decision to consider quitting in the wake of Wales' poor display in Dublin in March when a 1-0 defeat all but ended their chances of qualifying for next summer's finals in Austria and Switzerland.

Reds fans will hope the decision extends his domesitc career with United.

Po 16 latach reprezentowania zarowno reprezy Walii, jak i Manchetseru United, Giggs jest juz tylko nasz. Bardzo dobra informacja, poniewaz nie jest juz mlodzieniaszek. W mijajacym sezonie duzo juz musial odpoczywac, a tak zawsze rozegra kilka spotkan w sezonie mniej.

Co do wypowiedzi Paulo Fereiry - :rotfl: Trzyma poziom. :keke:

Pomocnik Manchesteru United - Kieran Richardson - zosta? powo?any do reprezentacji Anglii U-21 na Mistrzostwa Europy, które w tej kategorii wiekowej odb?d? si? na boiskach w Holandii.

Richardson jest cz??ci? mistrzowskiej ekipy z Manchesteru z tego sezonu. Do tej pory w m?odzie?owej reprezentacji rozegra? osiem spotka?, lecz nie zdoby? ?adnej bramki.

Ekipa prowadzona przez Stuarta Pearcea rozpoczyna swoje przygotowania ju? we wtorek, kiedy to na Carrow Road rozegra towarzyskie spotkanie z reprezentacj? S?owacji, natomiast drugi, a zarazem ostatni mecz Anglicy rozegraj? 11 czerwca z Czechami w Arnhem.

No có?, Richardson mnie nie przekonuje, chyba najlepszym wyj?ciem jest sprzedanie go. Na objawienie talentu czekamy, i si? doczeka? nie mo?emy, zw?aszcza, ?e lepsze wra?enie od niego sprawia IMO m?ody Eagles.